Apps Dev Programmer Analyst 2
We are seeking a Senior Java and Micro service Development resource. The successful candidate will interact with the Development Project Manager, the development, testing, and production support teams, as well as other departments within Citigroup (such as the System Administrators, Database Administrators, Data Centre Operations, and Change Control groups) for TTS Platforms.
He/she requires exceptional communication skills across both technology and the business and will have a high degree of visibility.
The ideal candidate will be dependable and resourceful software professional who can comfortably work in a large development team in a globally distributed, dynamic work environment that fosters diversity, teamwork and collaboration. The ability to work in high pressured environment is essential.
- Design, code, test, document and implement application release projects as part of development team.
- Work with onsite development partners to participate in design and architecture for key enterprise applications to ensure deliver software on time, to required standards and as per the design documentation.
- Proactively notify Development Project Manager of risks, bottlenecks, problems, issues, and concerns.
- Compliance with Citi's System Development Lifecycle and Information Security requirements.
- Will work closely with Quality Control teams to deliver quality software to agreed project schedules.
- Work with BA and understand all functional and technical requirements of the project.
- Managing time and changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to provide quick turnaround to software issues and management requests
- Ability to assimilate key issues and concepts and come up to speed quickly
Qualifications and Competencies
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
- Minimum 4-6 years of proven project experience
- Minimum 5 years of practical Java application design and development experience
- Strong understanding of object oriented analysis and design, design patterns, high availability and concurrent programming
- Significant experience with Java, J2EE, JMS/IBM MQ, App Server (preferably Web sphere 8x).
- Experience in developing UI using Angular/ Java script.
- Should be expert in Spring – Spring Core, MVC, Integration modules.
- Have deep understanding of Multithreading and should be able to identify issues during execution of multithreading application.
- Worked on source code management such as SVN, GIT, Bit Bucket and good knowledge of CI/CD pipeline.
- Strong Database experience (Oracle/SQL)
- Build Tools Maven, Ant. Have experience using Sonar, and Jenkins
- Deep understanding of and extensive experience in developing REST based web services using Spring Boot
- Deep understanding and extensive experience in developing Micro services and knowledge on container orchestration framework.
- Solid understanding and experience of integrating Web Services
- Strong experience in JPA
- Should have knowledge on Containerization
- Experience in using the tools for service registry and service discovery (like Eureka, API-Gateway etc)
- Experience in using the tools for log visualization
- Hands on experience on Test Driven Development (Junit/Mockito/ etc)
- Should have experience in application security
- Nice to have experience on JMS/Messaging and middleware tools
- Should work on Agile/Scrum teams
- Experience in using tools like JIRA/Rally
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated sense of responsibility and capability to deliver quickly
- Excellent communication skills. Clearly articulating and documenting technical and functional specifications is a key requirement.
- Proactive problem-solver
- Build relationships with various stakeholders, team player
- Flexibility to work in multiple complex projects and changing priorities
- Experience in Financial industry
- Experience in working on a large scale global project.
- Experience with Commercial Cards applications and processes would be advantageous
Citi’s Treasury and Trade Solutions group is built on the power of our network. We have offices in 101 countries, servicing clients in 160 countries, transacting on over 140 currencies, servicing 81% of the Global Fortune 500 companies and processing over 3 trillion dollars a day in payments.
Citibank® Commercial Cards offers card-based payment solutions to large corporations and federal and state governments for the procurement of goods and services as well as travel, entertainment, and fleet related expenses. Commercial Cards' strategic objective is to compete and differentiate on the basis of global capability and customized solutions for high-value customers. The Senior Java Developer will be responsible for analysing business requirements, designing technical solutions, coding, testing, and deploying application enhancement releases for the GDR System, which serves global clients across North America, EMEA, APAC and LATAM.
Job Family Group:Technology
Job Family:Applications Development
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
加入我們超過 220,000 人實力堅強的多元化團隊
熱心公益的員工在 90 個國家/地區的社區擔任志工
在超過 95 個市場擁有實體據點，提供富有意義的工作機會