Technology Executive Recruiter
The Enterprise O&T Recruiting Lead is a senior level position responsible for providing end-to-end strategy, execution and delivery of the recruitment process in coordination with the Human Resources team. The overall objective of this role is to participate in various recruitment initiatives in support of the overall business strategy.
- Partner with hiring managers and colleagues to manage full-cycle recruitment process, including employee referral and sourcing and diversity strategies (internally/externally, and agency and direct sourcing/networking methods)
- Source applicants, screen resumes, interview and assess candidates
- Provide advice to clients regarding talent acquisition strategies and interviewed candidates
- Facilitate feedback to key stakeholders to ensure timely status updates
- Recommend and negotiate candidate offers through proactive offer management process providing sound rationale for offer terms required
- Research and provide insight on competitors and peer organizations as well as participate in diversity recruiting events and activities
- Ensure all hiring policies and procedures are adhered to and that “best practice” recruitment guidelines are administered throughout the recruitment process
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience in large, complex financial services organization
- Experience within consultative recruiting model
- Demonstrated experience in sourcing talent through social media channels
- Demonstrated knowledge of complex compensation structures and relocation assistance packages
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Citi’s Recruiting team is seeking a talented and energetic tech recruiter to partner with and recruit for the Enterprise Technology organization to deliver against an ambitious roadmap of business objectives in a global environment. As a Technology Executive Recruiter, you'll provide recruiting leadership in a fast-paced, start-up-style environment. You will help build the organization responsible for the development of the next generation of technology products supporting our internal customers and Infrastructure. Citi is building a best in class tech stack with the latest technology so the Executive Recruiter will be actively sourcing passive, highly sought after talent at the top of their game. We are currently building “career making” technology on a global scale so the value proposition for candidates, and their recruiters, is extremely interesting and attractive.
Citibank is one of the largest digital banks in the world, spanning over 140 countries and holds over 200 million customer accounts. The diversity of businesses within Citibank (Retail Bank, Cards, Mortgage, Investments etc.), within each of these countries presents a large portfolio of customer needs to be delivered through elegant experiences. We believe that building a world-class banking and financial technology organization is the only way to support Citibank’s unlimited growth potential, while continuing to provide excellent service to both internal businesses and external stakeholders.
Candidates should have a good understanding and knowledge of Data, Security Architecture, Cloud and Development. Excellent communication skills coupled with a passion for business and technology will be essential to deliver a world-class recruiting experience to top tier passive tech candidates.
Ideal candidates will:
- Act as a business partner and consultant to hiring managers and senior leaders to manage the full-cycle of recruiting activity from the initial client meeting- assessing job requirements, developing appropriate sourcing and compensation strategies to negotiating offers on behalf of Citi Enterprise Technology
- Be responsible for the full cycle recruiting needs with an emphasis on innovative sourcing techniques in a competitive talent market
- Build relationships and network with internal and external entities to ensure the timely presentation of a strong, diverse candidate pool. This will include extensive sourcing (Meet-Up groups, hackathon’s, forum’s, tech events, etc.- when we are back in the office) and social marketing to build the Citi Tech brand, nationally and in our target hubs in Dallas and Tampa.
- Ensure all hiring policies and procedures (i.e. any compliance, legal and regulatory requirements) are adhered to
- Stay abreast of, and provide stakeholders with, timely market data leveraging the intel to Citi's competitive advantage
- Ensure "best practice" recruitment guidelines are administered throughout recruitment process.
- Participate in recruiting events and activities as needed on a local and national scale.
-5+ years as a Professional/ Executive Recruiter specializing in Technology Recruiting
-Prior experience recruiting top tier technology talent with an emphasis in Architecture, Data, Security and Development in an Agile environment and or distributed systems tech and executive level technology placements strongly desired
-Prior experience recruiting tech professionals in and from a global environment preferred
-Advanced sourcing skills for technology talent, including social media, networking (passive candidate identification and outreach) and database mining techniques required
- Possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others, a proven leader/influencer
-Strong presentation skills, able to provide expertise and support as needed in the preparation and delivery of management briefings and materials
-Proven relationship building, consulting, negotiation and critical thinking skills
-Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Data driven and results-oriented
-Must have a good working knowledge of, and be able to clearly communicate to our business partners, employment law, including immigration basics and complex compensation structures
-Demonstrated ability to thrive and participate in an environment of innovation
-Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
-Superior organizational and time management skills
-Computer proficiency in MS Office, Internet recruiting, etc. required
-Agency, Financial Service industry or technology start-up experience helpful but not required
-Experience within matrix organizational structures across multiple geographic locations helpful
-WorkDay and Avature CRM experience very helpful
- PHR/SPHR certification is a plus, but not required.
-Bachelor's Degree preferred
Job Family Group:Human Resources
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
加入我們超過 200,000 人實力堅強的多元化團隊
熱心公益的員工在 90 個國家/地區的社區擔任志工
在超過 98 個市場擁有實體據點，提供富有意義的工作機會