Markets Post Trade Transaction & Processing Risk Modular Controls (VP)
The Transaction and Processing Risk (TPR) Modular Control Group is a new group within a new function responsible for providing Markets-wide leadership in proactively consolidating, developing and implementing frameworks to assess, control & monitor common transaction and processing risk activities to ensure they operate within risk appetite. The team establishes and maintains a robust 1st Line of Defense control environment and culture to minimize operational risk within the business.
The Compl Bus Control Sr Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval.
- Manage and drive the incident management process from Start to Finish.
- Produce the weekly Incident Management Report communicated with all senior leaders in supported Lines of Business.
- Facilitates and ensures Issue Management Quality Standards are met for issues documented
- Act as the Single point of Contact for issue metrics.
- Transform raw data into useful metrics and reportable information for senior leadership.
- Develops and produces issue and incident metrics for Senior Leadership on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Perform quality assurance over issues being reported on multiple executive level reports to include Monthly Operations Decks and Weekly Control Decks.
- Leverage communication and influencing skills to guide issue and corrective action plan owners and issue managers during times of distress during the issue management process.
- Keeps abreast of the organization’s operational processes and best practices for business strategy.
- Build partnerships with supported Line of Businesses Operations leaders, process owners, client experience leaders, control leaders, and Training, so that efforts are aligned with strategy and department efforts, regular two-way communication exists, downstream impacts are considered and business solutions are optimized.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Ability to manage teams.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Ability to run and manage conference calls with business partners, technology and functional peers from multiple disciplines to reach a common goal.
- Prefer experience of Transactions Services functional knowledge
- Proficient with the iCAP system, experience with Cognos is a plus
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
- This position is also being hired across the following regions: New York, Tampa, Singapore, Hong Kong and Belfast
- Support post trade common control frameworks across Markets.
- Support a culture of ownership and set “tone from the top” for complying with all applicable regulations, policies and encouraging a culture of continuous process improvement.
- Develop and maintain and inventory of common control processes and prioritization framework for implementation including but not limited to significant regulatory obligations.
- Analyze and implement an inventory of controls across the organization relevant to specific processing risks and/or regulations, consolidating them within the firms MCA structure.
- Perform assessments of adequacy of control design and completeness and provide solutions for required enhancements working closely with the Transformation team and other elements of the TPR group as necessary.
- Support efforts to ensure commitments made to regulators are met and act as the first point of contact on regulatory matters related to common controls transaction & processing risks.
- Utilize Citi’s risk management tools for the measurement, monitoring and management of exposure including acting within Risk Appetite.
- Support the Markets business and provide subject matter expertise at various global and regional committees and working groups
Job Family Group:Compliance and Control
Job Family:Business Control
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
加入我們超過 200,000 人實力堅強的多元化團隊
熱心公益的員工在 90 個國家/地區的社區擔任志工
在超過 98 個市場擁有實體據點，提供富有意義的工作機會