U.S. Consumer Analytics: Wealth Management Risk & Control Analytics - Lead Analyst
This position is part of the Wealth Management (WM) analytics team, within the larger US Customer Analytics organization, under Products & Segment Analytics team. The Wealth Management analytics team is responsible for conducting financial and statistical analyses to drive consumer engagement and business insights and strategies to support Wealth Management business growth within the North America business, across International Personal Bank and Citi Personal Wealth Management segments. Analyses will focus on the development of comprehensive strategy recommendations based on multiple factors such as in-depth customer insights (analytically derived); sound financial impact forecasting and thorough understanding of competitive landscape.
KYC, AML and Risk & Control activities in Wealth Management Sales are a crucial mandate for the business that regulators and internal lines of defense are raising the bar in terms of controls. Therefore the need to produce insightful information in terms of KYC key indicators to drive Sales execution priorities become vital to prove business sustainability and remove sales restrictions.
One of the functions US Consumer Analytics performs is promote deepening campaigns to Sales in order to expand share of wallet for existing clients. Advanced analytics on deepening sales campaign have the objective of discovering opportunities to deepen existing relationships through advanced analytical techniques to capture client behavior and discover customer insights. The function will assist USCA & WM Sales Strategy team members in adopting powerful data management tools and best practices to efficiently handle large volumes of data and minimize effort/time/redundancy in operational procedures
This position will perform either existing KYC controls/reports and also will play important role on advanced analytics that will facilitate WM Sales execution on how to comply with external requirements in terms of Quality and Timeliness, improving productivity.
This role is to lead acquisition and on-boarding analytics, including KYC & AML activities as well as Wealth Management Risk & Control initiatives, including deepen relationship with WM Risk & Control team on monitoring end-to-end processes and designing KYC productivity metrics to create scalable processes to sustain WM growth. This role will be responsible to design and implement a robust Risk & Control automation framework (including KYC, AML and Sales & Service Operations) to gain scale and promote better / expansion of Sales coverage. Also will manage direct interaction with WM Risk & Control and WM Strategy teams.
The Specialized Analytics Ld Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Monitor and track KYC cases activities in order to properly flag risks via the MIS reports to alerts the business and initiate prompt action to timely close Compliance cases due for resolution.
- Coordinate with BUCOs / Quality Assurance and AML Seniors the implementation of control MIS reports
- Design, generate and automate standard reports to provide MIS support to the business and to cross-functional areas, including: vintage & volume analysis, productivity dashboards, and initiative tracking, to develop and monitor performance management activities for Sales units and Compliance.
- Monitor completion of annual reviews and provide status reports to understand volume, turnaround time, and perform forecasting, at the market and producer levels.
- Work as the liaison between Sales & Service team across US to ensure gaps are closed, feedback is shared, and prompt attention is given to maintain the quality and accuracy of the MIS and the information residing in the systems.
- Document and support activities to close issues affecting the tracking process and productivity measures.
- Perform a due diligence when identifying issues in cases to ensure appropriate information and support is gathered to act and resolve those in order to maintain accuracy on the MIS produced.
- Develop and Manage ad-hoc and recurrent MIS reporting to support existing and new initiatives in the business.
- Drive process improvement initiatives to increase productivity, facilitate tracking, and ensure efficiencies are created around the processes supported by the role.
- Manage projects assigned including: proposal design, requirements definition, process and project documentation, development and coordination with different stake holders, testing, communications, and training.
- Analyze the operational activities of the sales force to identify and optimize key performance drivers and profitability levels in the branches
- Conduct trend and time series analysis through extrapolation of historical information and identify relevant patterns.
- Develop predictive analytical exercises to forecast customer behavior and anticipate business impact
- Identify and quantify optimization opportunities like next best offers/actions thru the development of statistical/data modeling.
- Conduct analysis to identify the best pricing for products and for special marketing offers
- Support data-driven tactics/statistical models through the customer lifecycle (acquisitions, activation, mitigation, anti-attrition, retention).
- Establish and deploy appropriate data models to test and support applicability of new compensation methodologies maintaining appropriate cost and equilibrium between of objectives, motivators, policies, and resources.
- Provide analytical support to cross-functional projects including vintage analysis, portfolio analysis, and initiative tracking to develop performance management activities.
- Drive the enhancement of our Decision Management capabilities through the integration of data and the efficient delivery of information and business insight through our CRM systems.
- Support different areas of the business with ad-hoc analysis and reports
- Provide strategic MIS support to different touch-points.
- Perform other activities as assigned
- 6+ years of experience in the job, as business analyst or in a relevant position, preferably in retail banking, brokerage or wealth management services
- Previous experience with data-warehousing and KYC management systems.
- Working knowledge of the wealth management and financial industry, preferably in Decision Management or AML / KYC policies and due diligence processes
- Education: Business Administration, Finance, Decision Sciences, Economics, Statistics
- Strong knowledge and ability to use SAS, SQL and other tools to support analytical methods, database management, and communication of results
- Working knowledge of business statistics
- Working knowledge of application/database design and workflow systems
- Ability to use Microsoft tool suite (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint)
- Bilingual: Spanish and English
- Strong analytical and quantitative background.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelors/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:Decision Management
Job Family:Specialized Analytics (Data Science/Computational Statistics)
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
加入我們超過 200,000 人實力堅強的多元化團隊
熱心公益的員工在 90 個國家/地區的社區擔任志工
在超過 98 個市場擁有實體據點，提供富有意義的工作機會