CCA Cluster Commercial Cards Product Specialist
The Product Specialist helps to administer the Commercial Cards Product Suite at country-cluster level, under the leadership of the CCA Cluster Commercial Cards Product Head and in partnership with Country Cash Product Specialists and Market Managers.
Has constant interaction with multiple functional areas across the Region and CCA markets, to ensure smooth E2E functioning operation with a high demand of development requirements to keep up, enhance and support regulatory, compliance, and business development capability framework including key growth product variants specifically designed for the B2B segment.
Manages an effective partnership with Latam TTS, TTS OPS and Implementation Management teams to ensure proper and timely execution of tactical and strategic initiatives, as well as support deal execution.
Regional SME responsible for leading product development efforts at Cluster level, overseeing the development, rollouts, continuous operation, and enhancements of Citi’s global platform and capabilities to ensure that CCA Commercial Cards business is fully integrated with the global and regional Commercial Cards product offering, aligned to business needs and up to date with all regulatory and compliance requirements.
Aligned and supporting B2B strategy, responsible for end-to-end management framework of Citi’s B2B product offering including Pcards & Virtual Cards, providing continuous support to Banking, Sales, Implementations, Ops, Service functions at Country Cluster level, ensuring proper tools, training and functionality expertise is in place.
Works with CCA Network Capabilities team and LATAM Product to ensure Investment Spend and Project Prioritization reflects cluster needs to provide product/capability superiority and standardization in local markets.
Regional point of contact for quicker resolution of issues, including client engagement as required.
The job offers the ability to develop sales, business and product management expertise on Commercial cards, Payments and working capital solutions. In addition, as well as developing a unique insight into the Treasury, Expense Management, Business Travel Industry and B2B payments through Cards solutions.
Responsible for Commercial Cards MIS and analysis at Country-Cluster, including drivers, revenue ramp up, financials analysis and forecasting trends
- Key responsible to identify and drive sales growth opportunities through analytical approach, mainly focused on “New to Cards” clients and “New flows” prioritization
- Leverage client’s payments data sources focused on B2B growth initiatives, driving “Move to Card” opportunities increasing card spend, improve bank’s revenue and maximize client benefits
- Provide program performance metrics to key portfolio clients on a regular basis
- Optimize current TTS and Cards relationships across markets, deepening on programs per client and cross fertilization of initiatives to increase penetration within key TTS and ICG clients
- Build strong network with local product, sales and relationship management teams
- Assess relevant customer, competitor, and industry insights to help define strategies to improve client experience and portfolio growth
- Active promotion of a client-centric approach; working in close coordination with Service, and leading resolution / changes required for identified issues and required improvements under a "general issue" view to ensure enhancements benefit across portfolio, participation in forums eg “Client Experience Forum”.
- Ensure we operate within a framework of consistent set of controls, compliance and risk standards
- Acts as Cards business liaison with Compliance and In-business risk as primary touch point for any topic related to operating under a controlled environment in CCA.
- Provide insight and recommendations on innovative product development, product targeting, and segmentation strategies as well as oversee aspects of product development life cycle management including market demands, technology trends, and the competitive field
- Provide insight and execute on core marketing disciplines such as product development, price, promotions, platform and pillars, launching, and marketing to improve client experience and portfolio growth
- Oversee product financial performance including identifying opportunities and gaps, and developing business strategies
- Work with Operations and Technology with regards to process design and vendor procurement as well as communicate business plans on marketplace approach
- Develop initiatives to improve current practices, procedures and process across countries in cluster. Exert influence on different areas like Operation and Implementation teams to ensure full and timely execution.
- Participate in budgeting and planning for strategic priorities and initiatives
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Engages and support all projects across countries in cluster, reviewing, executing and prioritizing tasks, ensuring the participation of all areas involved to ensure the successful rollout of each project.
- Identify gaps in mapping and reporting to ensure all systems/platforms and reports reflect appropriate information across countries in cluster.
- Drive tactical and strategic partnerships to enhance internal activities in the countries
- Develop foundation and design End-to-End procedures, with the goal of achieving standard controls in processes and procedures across countries in cluster.
- Ensure that the Capability Grids are been aligned with global and regional guidelines across countries in cluster. Ensure all country Capability Grids are been updated and are reviewed according to global guidelines.
- Leads contractual and pricing terms negotiations for global and local customers based in CCA countries, including RFP's and constantly engaging with clients and Citi middle and back office teams (Legal, Compliance, Ops, etc.) directly to solve complex terms under negotiation.
- Support LIH, to ensure all implementations are executed in a successful way, eliminating obstacles when appears across countries in cluster.
- Ensure the use of correct flows, documents, SLAs across countries in cluster.
- Engages external vendors on processes improvements (as required) and ensures SLAs fulfillment across countries in cluster.
- Develop changes in the strategies according to internal or external impacts to ensure the continuity of the flows and coordinate that systematically and operatively works across countries in cluster aligning with all participants in the process.
- Provides support and guidance to the local business in the market where he/she is physically located.
- 5-8yrs minimum experience on equivalent role
- Deep experience of Cards business, payment networks and analytical skills
- Accomplished Manager with experience in Business management, finance and risk with proven ability to manage and influence teams directly / indirectly
- Regional or Multi market experience working with CCA countries
- Familiarity with the Business Travel and Expense Management industries also considered valuable.
- Must be bi-lingual (English/Spanish) with Portuguese an advantage
- Leadership and People management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to a broad range of stakeholders
- Masters qualification or equivalent preferred.
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience
- Master Degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:Institutional Sales
Job Family:Institutional Sales Support
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
加入我們超過 200,000 人實力堅強的多元化團隊
熱心公益的員工在 90 個國家/地區的社區擔任志工
在超過 98 個市場擁有實體據點，提供富有意義的工作機會