Americas TTS Client Operations LMS Operations Hub Head and Operating Officer
The role is a Senior Management level position and part of the LMS TTS Client Operations Leadership team and is responsible to help build and govern an Operational Excellence culture and oversight the execution of all priorities across geographies for Liquidity Management Services – LMS Operations within our TTS group.
The individual will also be responsible for accomplishing results through the management of the Americas LMS team, ensuring seamless delivery of critical operation functions of significant high value cash management and transactions services.
The main responsibilities are:
- Management responsibility over a team of cash and trade operations and transaction services managers
- Oversee quality reviews, transaction reporting, end results, budget, and planning to continue to define the LMS Operating Strategy
- Oversee a framework that drives transformation programs results successfully and consistently across Global LMS Operations
- Resolve highly complex and varying issues that have substantial potential impact and execute transaction services strategies by applying in-depth industry knowledge
- Apply comprehensive understanding in multiple functional operational areas, as well as some underlying business principles
- Negotiate internally, often at senior levels (across functions)
- Partner with in-business control to ensure execution on all BAU Risk& Control items
- Ensure comprehensive and complete procedures documentation is in place for all operational processes
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions Group provides integrated cash management and trade finance services to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations across the globe. Citi Digital Working Capital, with its full range of digital and mobile enabled platforms, tools and analytics, continues to lead the way in delivering innovative and tailored solutions to its clients. It offers the industry's most comprehensive suite of treasury and trade solutions, including cash management, payments, receivables, liquidity management and investment services, working capital solutions, commercial and prepaid card programs, trade finance and services.
Client Operations provides the day to day processing and servicing needs of the TTS Client base across 101 countries.
- Understanding of governance for TTS Client Operations LMS globally
- Drive TTS Client Operations Global Liquidity operations Strategy, Vision, Leadership and Plan implementation
- Drive the development and execution of the strategy across the Americas business. Partner with leadership team and various functions to ensure delivery of strategic and operational plans as well as Operations Initiatives
- Manage tasks and responsibilities associated with the planning, directing, management discipline, coordination and support of business reviews, deep dives and other day to day activities and the related follow ups for projects and initiatives that have been assigned to or by Global LMS TTS Client Operations Head
- Prepare regular meetings (e.g., Staff Meetings, Partnership calls, quarterly business performance reviews) and other ad hoc meetings
- Represent Global LMS TTS Client Operations Head in certain forums and /or when required
- Build strong and effective relationships with key regional partners in Operations, Product and Technology organizations
Risk and control
- Ensure to have the right operating controls and obtain satisfactory results from internal and external audits through partnership with other Hub Leads and their organizations
- Ensure prudent risk and control environment in partnership with in business control and lead Continuity of Business efforts
- Ensure hubs are following regulatory/legal/compliance/information security framework requirements
- Take leadership role in vendor management and supplier relations
- Ensure to have the right operating controls and obtain satisfactory results from internal and external audits
- Manage critical issues to resolution and escalate to senior management as required and per the Escalation Grid
- Work in partnership with Service and Product to provide and drive adoption of self-service channels for clients, aiming to increased client experience (both internal and external), measured through a best in class Voice of Client results
- Drive strategic Operations initiatives to generate competitive advantage through process reengineering and Smart Automation
- Focus on high value activities for Operations optimizing/ eliminating low value added tasks
- Through execution framework, monitor the activities and execution of the LMS COE
Operations and resource management
- Manage the daily operations for LMS Americas
- Manage critical issues to resolution and escalate to senior management as required
- Ensure strong leadership standards and practices are established within the area, including performance management, recruitment, coaching and feedback to staff, absence planning, compensation planning, promotion/advancement reviews, and training/development, succession planning
- Drive teams to ensure strategic priorities are progressed, follow ups are delivered, areas of underperformance are identified along with mitigation actions
- Strengthen a culture of risk awareness, detection and prevention across teams.
- Proactively develop and implement business strategies/solutions, which address all material risks according with the regional and global strategy for the TTS Client Operations Organization and LMS
- Through a comprehensive right placement strategy, ensure work is completed at the appropriate risk, regulatory, cost and quality profile
- Execute a commercialization plan to engage with the workforce that provides transparency of execution and encourages participation and collaboration
- Ensure the current capabilities in Client Operations concerning Liquidity Management Services are to standard with business need and client expectations. Monitor performance and address any trending or structural issues
- Member of the LATAM TTS Client Operations Leadership team and the Liquidity Management Operations Leadership team.
- Highly visible execution role with senior level contact across ICG and Operations areas
- Ensure strategies for Client Operations and Liquidity Management businesses are complimentary
- Drive efficiencies and reengineering through smart automation and process redesign
- 10 years or more of relevant work-experience
- Experience working in a process driven environment.
- Highly organized with strong program management skills.
- knowledge of TTS products, services, clients, and markets
- Understanding of the competitive landscape for TTS and market/regulatory changes impacting the business
- Understanding of large scale transformation programs
- Strong understanding of risk management within TTS
- Highly developed problem analysis and solution skills.
- Leadership and management of complex transformation programs
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work in an environment where priorities are frequently changing
- Execution skills, seeks closure
- Ability to partner with TTS Client Operations LATAM senior leadership team as well as key partners for TTS Client Operations Globally within Citi
- Ability to work on virtual projects
- Degree in Business, Operations Management, Engineering, Finance or related discipline. Advanced degree preferred.
- English and Spanish required, Portuguese is preferred
- Change Management / Process Re-engineering
- Client Orientation
- Execution Focused / Results Oriented
Job Family Group:Operations - Transaction Services
Job Family:Cash Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
加入我們超過 220,000 人實力堅強的多元化團隊
熱心公益的員工在 90 個國家/地區的社區擔任志工
在超過 95 個市場擁有實體據點，提供富有意義的工作機會